Senior Manager: Finance
Storable has an exciting opportunity to lead its incredible Financial operations team. You will not only lead our team of analysts and business leaders through the forecasting and budgeting process, but also create focus & alignment on financial drivers to create meaningful insights, analysis and outcomes for the Business.
Developing, coaching and building the financial operations team is key to our success and critical for this role. Our financial operations team supports business leaders throughout the organization across functional and product areas and are trusted partners to our leaders. This role is especially exciting because it provides you with the opportunity to apply your skills across multiple business models including SaaS, Payments, Marketplace and Insurance.
- You must reside as a permanent resident in one of the following states: TX, NC, CO, KS, MO, PA, IL, IN, TN, FL, AL, LA, MD, MS, NEB, OK, SC, VA, WI, WY
What you will do:
- Lead and prioritize analysis and team efforts to maximize business outcomes
- Build, mentor, develop and lead the financial operations team
- Lead and refine key finance processes (including Budgeting & Forecasting, Budget to Actual reviews and reporting) with a focus on continuous improvement
- Provide meaningful feedback, input, and coaching to the team with a view to creating insight to the business & advancing our driver based finance methodology
- Work closely with the FP&A team on aligning overall company strategic goals with financial operating plans for the business
- Build strong relationships with business leaders & stakeholders throughout the organization
- Work alongside the team as needed on key initiatives which may include building financial models or ROI analysis
- Support the FP&A team as needed with M&A analysis
- Strong analytical and business acumen skills
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to prioritize team efforts
- Passionate about learning and a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in building relationships with senior leaders
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to translate complex data / concepts into easily understood and meaningful insights
- Hands on financial leader who is excited about working alongside the team
- Excellent excel skills - Adaptive experience a plus
- 3+years of finance management experience
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day.
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Since 2020, we’ve transitioned to a fully remote environment but that doesn’t mean we’re not connected. We continue to run regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours!
- Instant-access and flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More – company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences! Storriors have been able to enroll in scuba certification classes, travel overseas, and redo their back patio among many other things.
- Company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers and more are celebrated.
- We encourage you to get active in the community by joining one of our offsite volunteer and community service events and by using volunteer PTO time.
- Self-care matters, so we offer the opportunity to take a load-off and enjoy a mental health day outside of your normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- ’Paw’ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement - we understand that pets are a part of the family and have generous time-off policies, which honor that commitment.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members, if needed.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to your paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet, plus a home office sign-on bonus of $250.
Don't check all the boxes? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every single qualification, especially in the tech industry. At Storable, we are devoted to strengthening and upholding a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your professional background doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply. Even if this role isn’t the right match, we would love to have your resume on file for future opportunities!
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.