Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
As Marketing Manager, EMEA, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX, may be the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Support senior management to execute the EMEA marketing strategy through marketing initiatives that raise awareness, educate and drive the customer lifecycle
- Work with the wider EMEA marketing team to lead and execute the day-to-day CRM, editorial and merchandising calendars across key European markets.
- Opportunities to plan and execute large-scale marketing initiatives and campaigns such as events, product launches and partnerships.
- Lead and collaborate with wider cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Performance, PR, Creative, Digital Marketing, Retention, Performance Engineering stakeholders and more) based around the world.
- Build and manage a roster of strategic partners and content creators to drive cultural relevance and delight with audiences across our key European markets
- Build a strong understanding of the broader StockX ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning
- Track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programmes and activities
- Fluency in French
- Based in London - Hybrid working ideal.
- A proven marketing all-rounder with experience developing and executing a marketing plan internationally
- Project management skills and the ability to contribute effectively at every stage from conception to execution
- A fast learner with experience working in a fast-paced or start-up environment
- Experience and knowledge of partnerships with either media, brand or talent
- The ability to navigate and engage cross-functional stakeholders
- Proven project management skills
Nice to have skills
- A deep knowledge of the sneaker and fashion markets and excellent command of the key marketing channels
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset, creating recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- A good understanding of the StockX model and our categories
- German language abilities.
Location: London / Hybrid remote
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.