Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
Interested in joining the cutting edge of culture, working for the company selling the hottest brands and products around the world? You will be an integral member of an exciting leadership team, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our operations globally.
The Director of Operations is a key member of the leadership team responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operation including; order fulfillment, labor management, quality assurance, inventory accuracy, and materials procurement. The Director of Operations will work cross-functionally with the business teams as they develop short and long-term growth strategies.
What you will do
- Establish team member responsibilities to meet the daily business demands and productivity targets
- Leading and developing a team
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders
- Supervise and train the operations team to optimize quality and productivity for a high growth environment
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Mentor, train, and develop teammates for career progression, performance improvement, and recognition purposes
- Manage raw materials procurement and inventory levels
- Support digital asset management for the online product catalog
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics
- Maintain accurate inventory through proper inventory management and cycle count procedures
- Establish and manage an operations budget
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
- Extensive years of management experience in a warehouse operation, manufacturing, production, or distribution environment
- Lean Six Sigma/ continuous improvement experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with effectively delegating and managing time
- Demonstrated experience with setting and communicating clear expectations and measuring performance results
- Experience holding people accountable for achieving goals within expected timelines
Nice to have skills
- Fluency in Dutch
- Fashion / Sneaker industry knowledge
- Experience in a start up hyper growth business.
Location: Eindhoven - Onsite
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.