Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Team Captain, Operations (Authentication / QA) will be responsible to supervise and support the activities of an Authentication Team, focusing on authentication of products in Sneakers, Streetwear, or Handbags, as well as the Quality Team. S/he will oversee the daily team production activity and facilitate departmental workflow. The work will be fundamental to the success of business growth and expansion by supporting and executing StockX Quality standards.
What you will do
- Creating layout and people placement for authentication area at the beginning of shifts
- Monitoring productivity of team members to ensure that daily/weekly goals are met
- Providing coaching and training to both new team members and those struggling to hit productivity goals
- Troubleshooting team issues or concerns that arise throughout daily shifts
- Managing team workflow throughout daily shifts
Providing product knowledge training to authenticators
- Assisting QA and AQA team members with troubleshooting identification of fake products
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in operations or QA
- High School Diploma or GED
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating streetwear
- Product knowledge of streetwear manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Strong organizational skills and experience with strategizing and delegating task
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.