Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
We love what we do. The People Experience team at StockX is passionate about driving and supporting everything that makes StockX a remarkable experience for team members, contractors, and candidates. Join our team and you’ll have a chance to grow your career in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with great people, and be a part of important change and initiatives in all areas of the team member lifecycle. If you want to have fun, do meaningful work on a dream team, and make a difference - all while working at one of the hottest startups anywhere - we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Reporting to the VP, Total Rewards & People Operations, the Director of Global Compensation will manage and administer the company’s global compensation and equity programs.
What you will do
- Implement and manage the company’s global compensation and equity strategy and programs.
- Drive the design and execution of the company's global compensation and equity programs in line with business needs, culture, and values to include compensation philosophy, job evaluation and salary surveys, salary and incentive structures, pay budgets, and equity analysis. Evolve key compensation programs, including equity, in both pre- and post-IPO environments.
- Create policies and procedures to ensure global compliance and the achievement of equitable and competitive total cash and equity compensation.
- Establish and measure key compensation program metrics. Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with leaders and people team colleagues across the organization.
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, training, and development to the compensation team.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation programs.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive compensation experience, including experience managing
international compensation programs.
- Prior compensation experience in a startup environment or other high-growth environment.
- Superior analytic, communication and facilitation skills.
- Prior compensation experience managing compensation programs in the technology industry.
- High proficiency in Excel and other data management and analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior equity plan administration experience preferred.
- Experience administering compensation for a large population of hourly team members in a high volume warehousing/supply chain environment is also a plus.
- Prior experience preparing compensation programs for an IPO, or compensation experience in a publicly-traded company is a plus.
- World at Work CCP certification or coursework is a plus.
- Prior experience managing benefits programs is a plus.
- Prior Workday compensation administration experience is a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $145,000 to $200,000, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this position is $175,000 to $210,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.