Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
We’re seeking an Operations Specialist to help assist with multiple job responsibilities within the operation. The Operations Specialist will work with our team to process orders through our operation in an accurate and timely manner. The work will be fundamental to the success of the business, supporting the authenticators to ensure items are unboxed correctly for processing as well as making sure that the items are handled and packaged correctly for outbound shipment. As an Operations Specialist, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Support unloading trucks, palletising boxes
- Opening boxes and scanning shipping labels
- Using apps and computer to complete order fulfilment process
- Boxing items, working with packaging equipment, and ensuring labels accurately places on boxes
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve efficiency of operations
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in warehouses or retail environments unloading trucks and processing boxes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for sneakers a plus
- The Authentication Center is a warehouse environment with working conditions found in a typical warehouse setting. Team members may be regularly exposed to dust, odors, and noise. Required safety equipment includes gloves and protective eye wear. Shirts with sleeves are recommended, though not required.
- Team members in this environment will be required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, turn, and pivot more than 75% of the time.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds; on occasion may be required to lift up to 100 pounds
- May be required to operate a pallet jack, baler, compactor, Air Speed machine, and/or tape machine
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
- Good sense of balance
- Good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.