Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Specialist will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operation in an accurate and timely manner. S/he will audit process to assure effective operation and control and to verify compliance with established standard practices. This role will also support operations in identifying root cause and corrective actions to prevent further production of undesirable product, performing material and product evaluations, and recording organizing, and analyzing results.
What you'll do
- Review quality issues with products and review level of severity
- Document quality issues with the product and communicate with Operations, Customer Service and Customers
- Identify, communicate and execute process improvements
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting of quality performance
- Communication within operations team members on quality concerns and corrective actions
- Support the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Support analysis requirements for operations expansion into additional locations
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve the efficiency of operations
- Develop and execute supplier scorecards
- Coordinate and manage supplier business reviews
- Support and help develop Marketing and Operations forecasting
- Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- Demonstrated experience in quality assurance, operations, or a related field
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The Authentication Center is a warehouse environment with working conditions found in a typical warehouse setting. Team members may be regularly exposed to dust, odors, and noise. Required safety equipment includes gloves and protective eye wear. Shirts with sleeves are recommended, though not required.
- Team members in this environment will be required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, turn, and pivot more than 75% of the time.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds; on occasion may be required to lift up to 100 pounds
- May be required to operate a pallet jack, baler, compactor, Air Speed machine, and/or tape machine
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
- Good sense of balance
- Good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.