Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Asset Protection Manager will be responsible for the effective implementation and execution of the core Asset Protection initiatives and programs to safeguard StockX’s assets, inventory, and employees, such as but not limited to theft, fraud, shrink mitigation, safety, and security within StockX Authentication Centers, Retail Locations, and office spaces without adding complexity or tasking operations. The Asset Protection Manager will work with team members, team leaders, site leaders, and key stakeholders within the company to further drive the core initiatives and programs across the entire network. The Asset Protection Manager will also work to build relationships with local government and agencies within the community.
What you will do
- Coordinate with third-party security vendors to deploy resources where necessary to ensure security operations and physical security standards are carried out efficiently and effectively within the assigned location(s).
- Ensure Security Guards are adhering to defined schedules and post orders.
- Supports building security by ensuring all Asset Protection equipment and systems, including CCTV, access control, and physical security systems are fully functional
- Collaborates cross-functionally with several departments including HR and Accounting on facilities, access, and security-related issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within their assigned locations to build relationships and earn trust.
- Assist in the development, revisions, and enforcement of Asset Protection and Security policies and procedures for Asset Protection, Fraud, Counterfeiting, and other schemes targeting daily operations intended to defraud the company.
- Assist and advise with technical and tactical security knowledge on projects and expansion
- Assist with conducting and investigating workplace incidents, threats, major events such as but not limited to natural disasters, terrorist activity, inventory loss, burglaries, larcenies, robberies (armed and unarmed), and any other incidents that can disrupt the normal daily operations of any StockX facility.
- Performs investigations in support of cross-functional areas. These investigations include financial crimes, crimes against team members, civil investigations, background, and social media.
- Provides assistance in executing new and independent programs designed to deter or prevent criminal activity and other actions that can lead to fraud and abuse in the programs and operations of StockX.
- Presents evidence of fraud and other criminal and non-criminal misconduct to applicable business partners along with recommendations for resolution.
- Establishes cooperative relationships with law enforcement agencies (local/state/Federal and applicable International levels) on investigative matters of mutual concern.
- Supports special projects and other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Degree in Criminal Justice or other related field a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant asset protection, fraud, loss prevention and/or security experience required
- Demonstrated leadership, team-building, training, mentoring and motivational skills
- Experience in and knowledge of asset protection and investigative techniques sufficient to manage the work of subordinate personnel
- Familiarity with local, criminal and civil law, practice, and procedure
- Ability to cooperate across organizational/department boundaries to reach mutual goals
- Ability to build trust and interact in a manner that instills confidence
- Ability to initiate action and operate proactively
- Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.