Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the role
Our People Experience (PX) team lives our values, understands how our culture comes to life, and possesses a deep knowledge of the business and delivery of all People services to internal client groups to drive outstanding performance. PX team members are students of the business and culture inside and out and are able to provide strategic partnership to the business leaders and the teams they support to enhance their growth and impact. This role will partner the PX team and the business on all activities from employee relations, performance management, change management, interviewing and organizational support.
What you'll do
The PX Generalist will have a number of critical responsibilities focused on partnering with the PX Team to support and grow the business:
- In partnership with the PX Manager, assist with all aspects of Employee Relations for the business area(s) they support including; investigations, TM concerns, performance management, TM engagement, leadership development, etc..
- Work with the PX Manager and business leaders on any change management.
- Manage the PX email box and assist PX Ops Specialists in executing administrative tasks such as VOEs, unemployment claims, team member questions, etc. as necessary.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring candidates to ensure we bring diverse talent into the organization and support their development and retention to ensure alignment with the business and team goals.
- Establish effective partnerships with team leaders, providing guidance on PX initiatives such as talent management, employee engagement and performance management tailored for specific business needs.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding tasks such as orientation, system access, exit interviews, training, etc.
- Utilize data to drive informed people decisions to identify trends; determine root cause of issues and work with the PX Manager to develop effective organizational solutions.
- Fluent in written & spoken German
- Relevant HR experience or leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and employee development.
- Demonstrated experience building strong, effective, and trusted relationships.
- Experience coaching and developing employees and leaders.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly.
- Proven ability to effectively handle change and ambiguity.
Location: Hybrid - Alexander Meißner Straße area
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.