Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
We love what we do. The People Experience (PX) team at StockX is passionate about driving and supporting everything that makes StockX a remarkable experience for team members, contractors, and candidates. Join our team and you’ll have a chance to grow your career in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with great people, and be a part of important change and initiatives in all areas of the team member lifecycle. If you want to have fun, do meaningful work on a dream team, and make a difference - all while working at one of the hottest startups anywhere - we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
The StockX PX Systems team is looking for a data aficionado to fill the role of People Analytics Specialist. The ideal candidate likes to work under a “white board” type scenario to build structure, enjoys creating clarity out of clutter, and is experienced in navigating ambiguity with the goal of delivering reporting and analytics solutions to the People Experience organization. This role will report to the Director of People Systems and will partner with various PX leaders to create and execute the People Analytics vision for the PX StockX team.
What you will do
- Lead efforts to drive continuous improvement in data quality and integrity. Identify sources of data integrity issues and propose (and partner in delivery of) process improvement solutions, user training, etc.
- Lead ideation and design sessions, gather requirements, and build and deploy insights in the form of reports, dashboards and other analytics delivery solutions.
- Lead the definition of reporting standards across the People Experience team. Establish and consistently deliver a core set of recurring reports (automating where possible) that track core people-related metrics (e.g., headcount, turnover, demographics, hiring and promotion activities, etc.).
- Coach and train PX team members and other leaders on interpreting data, telling stories with the data, and the use of dashboards and basic KPIs.
- Build simple, advanced and complex reports and dashboards using a variety of reporting tools (e.g., Workday, Tableau, PowerBi, Excel, etc.).
- Translate complex data and analysis into concise and straightforward insights and visualization to help make data-informed business decisions.
- Consolidate data from various sources and manipulate it as needed through the use of Excel or other technology.
- Lead key leaders through identifying the right people KPIs, metrics and insights to help read the pulse of the organization to understand where we have been, where we are and where we are/must go.
- At least 5 years of relevant systems and reporting experience in a multinational human resources environment.
- Proficient skills in data modeling and reporting solutions, including Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Prior experience using Workday, Tableau, or other similar solutions strongly preferred.
- In-depth understanding of statistic modeling approaches applied to solve workforce challenges.
- Superior facilitation skills and experience working with non-technical users to develop reporting definitions and requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of initiative.
- Superb attention to detail, data consistency, and visual presentation quality.
- Strong ability to translate complex data into high-level business summaries with interpretive insights.
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple initiatives, deadlines, and deliverables.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $97,830.00 to $119,570.00, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this position is $117,360.00 to $143,440.00 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.