Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Operations Manager, Authentication / QA Operations Specialist / Inventory is a key member of the leadership team responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operation for authentication of products, quality assurance, and supply chain management by leading, mentoring, and coaching. This role is inclusive of order fulfillment, labor management, quality assurance, inventory accuracy, and materials procurement. This role will also be responsible for using analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, implement, manage and enhance supply chain processes. S/he will be responsible for assembling data, making decisions, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing processes and solutions that support supply chain planning and operations.S/he will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operation in an acute and timely manner. The work will be fundamental to the success of business growth and expansion by supporting and executing StockX Quality standards.
What you will do
- Establish team member responsibilities to meet the daily business demands, quality, and productivity targets.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders
- Supervise and train the Authentication, Quality Assurance, Operations Specialists and Inventory teams to optimize quality and productivity for a high growth environment
- Manage raw materials procurement and inventory levels
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly, and monthly key performance and quality metrics to leaders and hold individuals accountable
- Maintain accurate inventory through proper inventory management and cycle count procedures
- Establish and manage an operations budget
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
- Supervise Authentication and Quality team members and will be responsible for the overall operations of this area
- Lead improvement activities and will help support continuous improvement
- Develop training documents (SOP’s) and facilitate training to leaders and holding individuals accountable
- Develop a certification plan for the authentication team to maximize the number of items qualified for processing
- Analyze production metrics and recommend process and system improvements to increase quality and lower cost
- Create, maintain and foster a safe and team-based work environment improvements
- Lead the team in the management of supply chain and finished goods inventory
- Analyze trade velocity of product categories and evaluates inventory levels that the warehouse should have on-hand
- Gather and interpret relevant data from managed warehouse locations (inventory levels, warehouse capacity, costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Monitors contract compliance of carriers and other logistics service providers
- Provides analytical support for projects, system implementations, market expansions, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Coordinates delivery schedules and other supply chain/operations activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics Management, Business, Engineering, Quality or a related field a plus
- Lean/Six Sigma certifications a plus
- Extensive experience of supply chain management, operations, or a related field; proven leadership experience required
- Relevant experience in quality control, inventory management, or a related field
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members and team leaders/managers
- Ability to strategize, manage processes, and execute on key initiatives
- Ability to build strategic partnerships with other business areas
- Ability to manage a large team, delegate workloads, and maintain alignment between daily operations and overall strategic direction
- Demonstrable experience in quality control audit
- Confident in making independent decisions and owning the outcomes
- Comfortable working weekends/afternoon shifts
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.