Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the Role
As an Authenticator, you will inspect items to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of
StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer
service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role
supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.
you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand
our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your
creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you will do
- Inspect and process items adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing boxes, opening boxes when
- Ideally experience in retail, customer service, operations, or a similar
- Proven experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment
Location: London, Acton
Hours: Shifts including some evenings & weekends.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.