Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Quality Team Captain will work cross-functionally supporting all functions of quality including QA,QC, Stale, WMS, Microsoft Dynamics and AQA responsibilities. S/he will be the quality SME and drive operational excellence within the supply chain in his or her AC.
What you'll do
- Be a leader and SME on the operations floor, understand the processes and conduct periodic observations to ensure quality process adherence and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage quality objectives, SLAs, KPIs, and other data and use it to drive continuous improvement, project prioritization, and accountability.
- Plan and forecast Quality team members regarding headcount, staffing and labor
- Report out Trouble, Cancel, Contact Buyer and Pass rates to site Leaders
- Perform audits on QA/AQA Cancel and Passes along with trouble notes/photos
- Training Quality Team Members existing and new hires on Quality/WMS
- Manage WMS reporting and movements for Quality
- Manage Stale Reports data and adherence cross functionally with Inventory Control Leads
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer service, transportation,claims, product, and other teams as necessary to identify and resolve issues that impact quality.
- Partner with site leadership to develop and engage quality team members to include quality leaders, quality assurance specialists, and quality control specialists.
- Review Quality calls with site leaders in regards to QA Metrics
- Continually expand your quality knowledge and learn from industry best practices.
- Providing product knowledge training to authenticators
- Understanding of Quality in his/her AC
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- The sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to drive change
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze operations Data
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.