Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for picking, put away, optimizing and organizing product inventory, keeping accurate real-time records of inventory-product movement, and providing supply chain operations support for customers, brands and power sellers. As Supply Chain Specialist, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Execution of fulfillment activities including receiving, put away, picking, and shipping
- Support fulfillment activities for Custodial and Power Sellers.
- Achieve key metrics across inventory and fulfillment
- Maintain and communicate inventory metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- StockX liaison with vendors supporting the Authentication Center.
- SOP adherence for product flow in the Authentication Center
- Cycle count inventories on a regular basis and drive month-end inventory verification.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, find root causes, develop and implement solutions to inventory management processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance, customer service, transportation, product, and other teams as necessary to identify and resolve issues that impact inventory
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience in an fulfillment and/or Supply Chain role
- Experience with warehouse (WMS), operations (OMS) and enterprise (ERP) management systems and processes a plus
- Experience in an E-Commerce/Marketplace environment a plus
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Previous experience within a logistics and inventory warehouse environment
- Previous experience with a warehouse management system (WMS) is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (or iOS equivalents)
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.