Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the Role
The Quality Control Specialist will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operations in an accurate and timely manner. S/he will be responsible for audit processes to assure effective operation and control and to verify compliance with established standard practices to determine compliance, maintain quality. S/he will work with Operations team members and leaders to ensure best practices and SOPs are effectively implemented and executed. This role will also support operations in identifying root cause and corrective actions to prevent further production of undesirable products, performing material and product evaluations, and recording, organizing, and analyzing results. As a member of the StockX team, the Quality Control Specialist must consistently maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail to ensure that our high standards of quality are consistently applied to our products.
What You Will Do
- Perform process audits and conformance audits
- Perform inspections from random samples to ensure quality is maintained and flaws are identified
- Perform team member audits to ensure that SOPs are being followed, while upholding safety and quality standards
- Document results and provide reporting and analytics to leadership daily, weekly and monthly of quality performance
- Identify, communicate and execute process improvements with team members and leadership on quality concerns, corrective actions and efficiency improvements
- Review quality issues with products and review level of severity
- Coordinates with Training team to identify further training opportunities for Quality and Operations team
- Document quality issues with the product and communicate with Operations, Customer Service and Customers
- Support the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Support analysis requirements for operations expansion into additional locations
- Develop and execute supplier scorecards o Coordinate and manage supplier business reviews o Support and help develop Marketing and Operations forecasting o Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in quality control, quality assurance and / or a related field
- High School Diploma or GED required
- High degree of patience and comfort performing repetitive tasks requiring a high degree of focus
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the Operations team
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.