Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Retail & Quality Assurance Specialist is a key member of the retail team responsible for carrying out integral tasks at the London retail store including; customer experience, order fulfilment, quality assurance and inventory accuracy. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service. You will be a brand ambassador, leading by example through educating customers on services offered on-site, current company promotions and initiatives, and be able to guide customers through the buying/selling experience.
What you'll do
- You will be involved with our customers at all levels, educating where necessary, ensuring the relevant Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP) are followed.
- Responsible for daily metrics reporting and opening/closing of the store in the absence of Management
- Co-ordinating supplies and deliveries where required
- Providing excellent customer service to all StockX customers
- Reporting any product or service issues to management and/or Account Manager immediately
- Professionally communicating the purpose of StockX and any other retail initiatives to customers
- Facilitating accurate retail transactions using POS systems
- Must have a passion for sneakers, streetwear and our company ethos
- Will be able to contribute to the success of our store culture
- You will ideally have previously worked in sneaker/fashion retail
- You will be efficient and highly organised with a customer-focused attitude
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Assist with any other operational tasks as required during shift
Fixed-term Contract - until April 2023
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.