Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
Sr Director, Enterprise Program Management
Enterprise Program Management @ StockX
Our Team is on a mission to build out a best in class Managed Marketplace Business Operations team. As the global platform for consuming and trading products of current culture all over the world, optimizing and evolving our supply chain and business development processes in a highly complex environment is key to our company’s success. Therefore, enabling the company to manage its critical initiatives through an effective, transparent process with a high degree of confidence of success is where our Enterprise Program Management Office comes in.
The company builds fantastic, innovative experiences and products that give our customers access to the world’s most coveted products and unlock economic opportunity by turning reselling and trading into a business.With the company's explosive growth, effective decision making and leadership are critical to our success - this new role and team will enable just that.
If you’re a curious leader who loves leading and solving business problems and wearing multiple hats, join us!
About the role
The Leader of Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) is a critical role, leading a team accountable to manage and drive our most business-critical investments, initiatives, processes, and business procedures across departmental boundaries. Ontime, in-budget delivery with clear expectation of customer and business outcomes are critical KPIs defined from the overall organizational strategic plan.
The leader of EPMO acquires resources and coordinates the efforts of team members to deliver enterprise-wide projects. The EPMO leader, leads, develops and motivates a team of Business process, Program, Project Managers, to enhance our enterprise-wide and internal project processes, and provides Leadership with project/portfolio level reporting insights and metrics, throughout the entire lifecycle of required projects.
What you'll do
- Define, communicate, and execute the vision and strategies for effective enterprise program and project management across the organization
- Supervise and lead a group of Enterprise Project Managers and support staff
- Provide oversight and guidance to the EPMO team for the effective and timely execution of key business initiatives.
- Facilitate governance for the project portfolio and each individual project
- Ensure compliance with SDLC policies and procedures
- Schedule and balance team activities to meet deadlines for deliverables and meetings
- Provide periodic review of team member performance using both formal and informal mechanisms; mentor team members in best practices and provide skill development
- Keep leadership informed of changes related to new and ongoing initiatives within the organization; resolve and/or escalate project issues in a timely fashion
- Deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations, data, and results on investments.
- Evaluate the Applications and EPMO department structure for continual improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of the group, as well as ensuring team members have access to professional and personal growth within the organization
- 10+ years of leadership experience in program management, management consulting, strategy, or a related field.
- Deep knowledge and extensive prior experience working in ecommerce and preferably a managed marketplace
- Formal training in project or portfolio management methodologies and/or certifications
- Proven success in portfolio management and large-scale, cross-functional program delivery from strategy to execution
- Experience running and executing multi-million-dollar programs/budgets across multiple departments, systems, and businesses
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Delivery experience using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strategic Enterprise Thinking
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.