Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
Technology @ StockX
Our Technology Team is on a mission to build the next generation e-commerce platform for the next generation customer. We build world-class, innovative experiences and products that give our users access to the world’s most-coveted products and unlock economic opportunity by turning reselling into a business for anyone. Our team uses cutting edge technologies that handle massive scale globally. We’re an internet-native, cloud-native company from day 1 - you won’t find legacy technology here. If you’re a curious leader who loves solving problems, wearing multiple hats, and learning new things, join us!
About the role
StockX is seeking a motivated, dedicated, and focused individual with experience in growing and improving internal IT functions that support the strategic IT vision and enable the short and long-term goals of the business as a whole. As a StockX Sr. Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a vital role in implementing and administering our global Infrastructure services (Systems, Infrastructure, and End-user compute).
What you'll do
- You will design and implement solutions to further establish our IT infrastructure using centrally managed cloud-based tools.
- Evaluating technology and business processes with a focus on automating manual processes whenever possible.
- You will document and train our employees when new technology is introduced to the company.
- You will conduct hardware and software reviews of systems to ensure compliance with established policies, standards, and configuration guidelines.
- Lead multiple infrastructure projects to improve and streamline our current business initiatives.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotations as needed
- Design and build cloud solutions leveraging Azure and AWS cloud platforms.
- Ability to script and develop using PowerShell and or Bash with a focus on automation.
- Experience with cloud platforms, including Azure and AWS
- Strong understanding in any of the following software/services
- Azure compute and Azure Identity
- Meraki Networking
- Endpoint management technologies (JAMF/Intune)
- Hands-on experience writing technical documentation in an infrastructure development environment
- Knowledge of IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, etc.)
- Experience with supporting complex automated material handling equipment, packaging technologies.
- Solid understanding of ITSM/Agile with ITIL v3/v4 foundation certification highly preferred
- Barcode scanning and RF hardware (Intermec, LXE, Motorola, Symbol)
- Experience supporting warehouse management solutions is a plus
- Implementing/supporting Virtual Desktop environments in the cloud (Azure/Citrix/VMware)
- Supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Microsoft Power platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical subjects or at least 6 years of related work experience
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.