Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
As Project Manager of Supply Chain, you will lead key strategic projects across the business, working cross-functionally to implement solutions, drive performance, and monitor the effectiveness of strategic initiatives.
What you'll do
- Plan, execute and deliver Supply Chain and Operations projects successfully through managing scope, timelines, budgets, and communications and other necessary activities.
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications in regards to project benefits, RoI, delivery, and budget.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders including project sponsors, 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Use project management best practices to develop project plans, deliverables, resource requirements, risk management, change management, and data analysis.
- Develop best practices and resources for organization-wide project execution.
- Develop excellent communications capabilities, business acumen, and resource management.
- Prioritize your workload based on urgency, impact, and resources.
- Identify new project opportunities for future improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 years of project management or related experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to develop and move projects forward independently and autonomously.
- Transportation and/or Supply Chain experience.
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.