Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
The Marketing Team at StockX empowers our customers to participate in the current culture marketplace by providing concise and captivating data and storytelling about the products, people, and communities that make StockX possible. Furthermore, we drive activation, engagement, and retention through a variety of growth and performance tactics from a global + local point of view.
Our collaborative team of marketing and culture professionals provides insight for our customers to engage with the full range of product categories, from their first experience to establishing long-term brand loyalty. From global and regional campaigns, segmented and data-driven customer retention, strategic planning, performance marketing, innovative community and brand partnerships, relevant editorial features and series, and outstanding design, we understand what matters most to our customers: authenticity. When you join the Marketing Team, you will work on the frontline of customer experience ensuring that our customers stay up to date and are ready to Access the Now. Interested in joining the team? Learn more about the world of StockX through our Magazine, IG, and live marketplace.
About the role
As the Sr. Manager, Loyalty & Lifecycle Marketing, you will be responsible for scoping, planning, developing, and launching a B2C omni-channel loyalty/rewards marketing program. This will include strategy for all loyalty/rewards program related trigger and journey messages, program offers and incentives, as well as reporting on success metrics. Your goal will be to increase activation, retention, and reactivation of the StockX customers through its loyalty program. You will collaborate with all parts of the business to build and execute these customer journeys and programs, which will positively impact business metrics, migrate customers through their purchase funnels, and engage our customers to increase conversions.
This is a chance to work with an extraordinary digital marketing team and help drive this fast-growing company’s customer contact strategy, from end-to-end. We are looking for a seasoned B2C e-commerce or retail marketer, with experience in not only managing but also executing B2C automated messages from beginning to end. In addition, this person will have experience in a fast-paced company and is comfortable in constantly evolving landscapes.
What you'll do
- Own and execute loyalty program roadmap and campaign calendar to acquire and retain members via multi-channel messages (email, push, SMS, app inbox, etc.)
- Develop effective segmentation and targeted offers to drive acquisition and retention
- Build out reporting and tracking to help you optimize and communicate the performance of the loyalty program
- Implement strategy for lasting relationships with loyalty program members, engaging them with relevant and inspiring content and periodic promotions
- Analyze program performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement
- Support the evolution of program benefits, designing and building new features and promotions to increase engagement
- Research and create new incentives and offers based off of our target audience(s)
- Drive A/B test planning, including design, KPI definition, implementation, and measurement to optimize loyalty program
- Develop deep understanding of current customer data, identify core insights to drive effective audience segmentation, targeting, to plan effective communications
- Work cross-functionally with creative, finance, product, BI, etc. to coordinate lifecycle campaigns and customer journey offers, return on investment, and analysis
- Partner with the analytics and growth teams to assess performance and identify key opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other Creative, Marketing, Engineering, and Product Managers to develop outstanding content, user experience, and promotion of product features
- Continually and proactively search for new opportunities to grow, assess new partners/technology, and innovate on communication strategies to increase loyalty program satisfaction
- Partner with the Global CRM Marketing team to coordinate campaign calendar and deliver a cohesive, unified message to our customers
- Minimum 5 years of experience within developing and implementing B2C loyalty/rewards programs, CRM or Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Experience with CRM/ESP platforms (e.g., Leanplum, SendGrid, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proven experience in creating customer loyalty journeys targeted at activating new customers, retaining existing customers, and reactivating those inactive customers
- Proven experience within a B2C e-commerce or retail industry
- Seasoned with the usage of data to create customer contact strategy
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach to solving sophisticated problems
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.