Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, result-driven, entrepreneurial and is comfortable operating across functional lines, up and down a distributed organization, to help identify growth opportunities, evaluate operational metrics, and is committed to providing top-tier customer service for suppliers. In addition this person will also be responsible for growing supply through third party integrations, push for product and customer improvements, leading to the overall success of the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking someone who has a deep understanding of third party integrations, ability to prioritize strategic opportunities, monetize potential new revenue streams, and build long term relationships with third party partners.
- Partner closely with operations, product, transportation, warehousing, and others to cross functional plan the best experience for suppliers
- Work cross functionally to the automate customer order operation for 3rd party partners
- Achieve sales and retention growth through API integrations
- Conduct analysis on our most frequent users, helping to identify trends and patterns
- Brainstorm, plan, and execute new revenue streams developed by data and integrations
- Support business development team by attending supplier meetings to educate, influence, and to drive supply to StockX
- Manage and maintain account management team OKRs and KPIS
- Gather feedback and work closely with product team to design, test, and launch new features
These guidelines can be used to make a list of qualifications required (or preferred) needed to perform the job successfully.
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of third party API integrations and web services
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including customer communication
- Familiar with all aspect of API integrations and supply strategies
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Analytical skills, including working with datasets
- Frequent interaction with other teams cross functionally, including leaders
- Be able to interact with multiple levels of buyers and sellers
- Frequently making decisions with prior approval from leader
- Sometimes making decisions with general approval from my leader
Equipment & Technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Slack, and other common basic office software
- Ability to communicate IT terminology externally to someone that does not understand
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.