Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia (....more to follow). This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers.
In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX!
About the role
Team Captain, Authentication is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the authentication process. A key responsibility will be to ensure staffing is aligned for the near term and future business to support the labor requirements delivering quality assurance and on-time shipments.
What you'll do
- Creating layout and people placement for authentication area at the beginning of shifts
- Monitoring productivity of team members to ensure that daily/weekly goals are met
- Providing coaching and training to both new team members and those struggling to hit productivity goals
- Troubleshooting team issues or concerns that arise throughout daily shifts
- Managing team workflow throughout daily shifts
- Providing product knowledge training to authenticators
- Assisting QA and AQA team members with troubleshooting identification of fake products
- Proven experience in authentication or operations
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating streetwear/sneakers
Product knowledge of streetwear/sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Strong organizational skills and experience with strategizing and delegating tasks
- The sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.