Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
A StockX Technical Support Specialist ensures that all technology is operational and functioning in a way that enables end-users and helps drive organizational goals. They solve local and remote incidents, perform troubleshooting for end-users, and field incoming incidents and service requests from a multi-channel queue. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable working with and providing break/fix technical support for a range of hardware and software across macOS, Windows, Android, and Chrome operating systems. You will support a mixed environment of laptops, desktops, mobile scanning devices, thermal printers, and Cisco Meraki networking equipment to name a few. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced office. We are looking for a frontline support rockstar who is self-managed and can effectively manage their time and their ticket queue while setting proper expectations with key stakeholders. Clear and timely verbal and written communication with onsite team members and remote leadership is important. Sense of urgency, flexibility, and the ability to travel between local sites is a must.
● Receive, prioritize, categorize, and actively resolve incidents and service requests.
● Document incidents and service requests from start to finish including proper resolution notes.
● Reach out to team members in-person and remotely to troubleshoot hardware and software incidents.
● Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems and identify a clear path to resolution.
● Communicate technical concepts to non-technical end-users while troubleshooting.
● Set up, move, and breakdown hardware including computers, monitors, keyboards, and mice.
● Escalate unresolved incidents and problems appropriately and in a timely manner.
● Proactively document solutions and contribute to an internal database of technical documentation.
● 5+ years of service desk, tech support, or other relevant IT experience.
● Proven work experience and skills in tech support or a similar role.
● Experience with macOS, Windows 10, Android, Chrome OS, and iOS operating systems.
● Basic understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP.
● Strong documentation skills with experience using ticketing systems.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning
● Comfortable communicating in person and via chat/email with peers, managers, and vendors.
● A+ Certification or equivalent experience/knowledge.
What will make you special:
● Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to prioritize work based on department and objectives.
● Warehouse or distribution facility-specific IT support experience
● Experience troubleshooting and maintaining laser, thermal and Zebra printers.
● ITIL 3 or 4 certified.
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.