Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join the Power User Team at StockX. This team will change the landscape of the seller experience and drive new consumer development.
As a Product Designer at StockX you’ll be part of a small but impactful team as you help us evolve the next generation of the product. In your role you’ll empathize with our customers’ needs, create scalable design systems, and deliver beautiful and intuitive interfaces. You’ll be called upon to work through design challenges large and small, from the interactions of user on-boarding to complex checkout flows and account dashboards.
What you’ll need:
- A strong portfolio of product design with detailed interactions
- Embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process and can clearly articulate your design decisions
- Experienced working with and contributing to a product style guide
- Have incredible visual and interaction design skills, but you’re also comfortable talking about systems and strategies
- Feel confident working with new visual directions, including color theory and typography, and ensuring they’re carried out consistently
- Pride yourself on unparalleled collaboration skills and you look forward to partnering with product managers, engineers, and company leaders.
- Love getting input from users and dread making decisions without it
- Proficient in visual design applications. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Thinking in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to design experiences across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, iOS and Android.
- 3+ years designing high volume, trading, power user solutions
Nice to have:
- Experience working in prototype and animated interaction apps like ProtoPie, Framer, InVision, or Figma
- You’ve participated in user experience research and usability studies.
- A combination of startup and agency experience. You are always willing to get your hands dirty and chip in to help move a project forward, and you work with urgency.
- Experience creating wireframes and site maps.
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.
With key leadership and an inspiring vision in place, we believe we’re poised for significant growth: into new product verticals, new audiences, and new geographies. To get there we’re looking for flexible, all-in teammates who are excited by ownership and the opportunity to take on emerging challenges.
If you’re a doer who’s ready to solve tough problems with plenty of laughs along the way, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome, embrace, and respect all dimensions of diversity. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members are valued, supported, and respected—and no, you don’t need to know a thing about sneakers or fashion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.