Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
StockX is a global company with an expanding footprint in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. We are looking for a rockstar PM who can own and embrace the challenge of solving complex problems with various stakeholders and create scalable solutions. You will be responsible for creating a delightful Buyer experience for our customers, starting from the checkout flow, and all the way through the post-transaction journey. Experience in global ecommerce marketplaces will be helpful to provide a great experience for Buyers, while also considering the needs of Sellers that interact with many of the same touchpoints. This role will work closely with product management peers, engineering, design, analytics, and marketing to create and build the Buyer Experience vision. You will also be part of an amazing Product Management team with many opportunities to learn and grow.
What you'll do
An ideal candidate is passionate about commerce and excited about deriving product insights from our data. Additionally, they are technical enough to brainstorm with our engineering teams on the appropriate solutions that ultimately help our customers. Your role will span all devices (phones, tablets, web).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build, develop, and manage the product roadmap for initiatives/features that enhance the customer experience in new and existing countries
- Work with product, tech, and business teams worldwide to ensure alignment and maximize synergies
- Make prioritization and trade-off decisions, balancing user experience, developer experience, and business value
- Investigate issues from different sources, do root-cause analysis, identify systemic gaps, and ensure these gaps are addressed
- Take a customer-centric, data-driven approach to evaluate opportunities and define requirements, starting with the intended outcome.
- Work cross-functionally with all facets of the business; be a champion for global customers at all times, regardless of the current demands and needs of the roadmap.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Uses outcome driven methodology and data to drive product roadmaps, measured through metrics/KPIs. Deep understanding in A/B testing and optimization.
- Demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and influence in both written and oral communications with senior leaders, peers, and team members.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on multiple projects to set an impactful strategic plan. Then, deliver the plan and realize the forecasted results.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
The successful candidate will be a thought leader, highly collaborative, global-minded, and have an extremely high level of customer focus and cultural sensitivity. You should be a motivated self-starter that can work both independently and with others in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 5 years in a Product Management role or equivalent (e.g. Engineering, Design),
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in Ecommerce or Marketplaces strongly preferred.
- Capable of leading through influence; ability to influence a diverse group of internal customers.
- Experience launching complex products at global scale.
- Proficient in using analytics tools to drive business insights (i.e. advanced Excel).
- Experience working with tools/systems to analyze data
- Experience in Jira, Tableau, SQL, Google Analytics and A/B testing tools a plus.
- Fluent in L10N and I18N practices and requirements.
- Experience with and comfortable working across time zones and cultures
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data to back up actions
- Demonstrated history in creative/big thinking
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.