Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
StockX is seeking a motivated, dedicated, and focused individual with payments experience to lead a growing team primarily focused on payments, payouts, and pricing. The ideal candidate will help facilitate a culture centered on delivering an impeccable experience, expense efficiency, and pricing advantage for all StockX team members and customers.
About The Job
In this role, you will represent StockX to the card network associations, issuers and acquirers who support our payment transaction processing for all StockX products and services. You will own management of these partnerships, and advocate on behalf of StockX to engage business and industry leaders to drive improvement in the payment supply chain to ensure StockX products have the best customer payments experiences and set new global standards in scalability and efficiency.
- Be a trusted partner to StockX product and engineering teams, consulting on payments best practices, potential partners, and industry rules, and drive partner improvements based on scorecards, metrics, and assessments
- Lead Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), and discussions for partner selection
- Be the ultimate point of contact and leader for resolving complex partner escalations across different categories (financial, operational, technical, regulatory, etc.)
- Identify industry improvements and optimization opportunities and represent StockX in conversations with partners, networks, issuers and acquirers to improve processing capabilities
- Define and drive partner strategy to support industry trends and StockX product roadmap
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience in the Payments industry or related area including card, direct debit, online banking, and other alternative payment methods
- 5+ years of work experience with agreement negotiations
- Experience managing partners, providing payment processing and/or ancillary payment services
- Understanding of operating rules, regulations, and key contracting terms related to payment processing
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) internally and externally as an advocate with all levels of management with our partners
- Solid analytical skills managing large volumes of data in payment processing and insights that drive systems and process improvements with payment partners
- Acumen to digest complex business processes to evaluate new opportunities and assess impacts to cross-functional teams
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.