Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
This is a customer facing role that creates the brand experience for the customer and facilitates accurate transactions. These transactions include customer service, account management, and general FAQs. You will educate customers on services offered on site, current company promotions and initiatives, and be able to guide customers through the buying / selling experience. You will also be responsible for all product intake while adhering to handling / transporting guidelines.
What you'll do
- Deliver a high level of customer service and engagement with customers
- Ability to explain the StockX buying / selling process and features
- Proficient knowledge of internal systems for account / order management
- Facilitate accurate retail transactions using POS systems
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation standards of the store
- Support other areas of the site including but not limited to operations and visuals
- Ability to lift / carry 20 lbs
- Support the quality assurance process and procedures and other cross-functional roles as required
- Support the IPO team on inbound quality checks and BOM Visuals with Inventory Specialists
- Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- Starting returns/claims for all customers if asked
- Perform “Pending Claims” functions and or update existing claims
- Processing Refunds to buyers that either want to cancel orders due to extenuating circumstances
- Waiving fees/remove depending on account occurrences with open ticket items
- Order updates in the event a customer needs shipping address or other account details adjusted
- Support retail events as required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in quality control, quality assurance and / or a related field
- High degree of patience and comfort performing repetitive tasks requiring a high degree of focus
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.