Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
StockX is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team, building out our Developer Portal and API services to a full blown product line and offering for our customers. Your role will be to make StockX the top global destination to buy and sell in-demand current culture products at scale by owning the success and growth of business through programmatic channels.
To achieve this, you will be responsible for assessing and prioritizing the needs of our top customers, business partners and the developer community, translating these needs into a strategic roadmap and requirements to support partner use cases. You will embed directly in an agile team of developers, defining requirements, prioritizing and making decisions daily to deliver capabilities.
You will own many aspects of the experience, ranging from technical API features and documentation, identifying opportunities for integrations to other applications, a developer portal, onboarding partners and ongoing support.
The ideal candidate will develop a strong point of view for programmatic business on StockX and opportunities in the market to grow this business by improving the experience, leading with data to prioritize and measure outcomes. You will form working relationships with external business contacts and developers in order to support their growth on StockX, as well as coordinate with key stakeholders within StockX.
What you'll do
- Establish API and integrations product roadmap in coordination with engineering, business stakeholders, business functions lining up to overall company strategy and supply acquisition OKRs.
- Interact with other key stakeholders across engineering, marketing and business category/supply leaders.
- Prioritize product enhancements as well as customer and stakeholder requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Improve processes for end-to-end user experience - from onboarding to ongoing support
- Drive execution, productivity and delivery cadence with an agile team, balancing business needs with technical constraints.
- Lead with data and structure regular reporting to monitor key performance indicators and measure success of initiatives which is inline with Company OKRs.
- Take responsibility for outcomes by setting clear objectives and key results on a quarterly basis.
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience managing API products
- Strong technical background, preferably in API/Services domain, with a technical understanding of API concepts such as REST, OAuth, HTTP.
- Software development experience a plus.
- Strong technical and business writing/communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear manner.
- Marketplace or ecommerce experience required especially targeting supply and supply chain development.
- Interpersonal skills to work with internal business development, supply acquisition groups as well as external partners, customers and developers.
- Appetite for a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Experience in Jira, Tableau, SQL, Postman a plus.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.