Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Team Captain will work cross-functionally supporting all functions of quality including QA, QC, Stale, WMS, Microsoft Dynamics and AQA responsibilities. S/he will be the quality SME and drive operational excellence within the supply chain in his or her AC.
What you'll do
- Be a leader and SME on the operations floor, understand the processes and conduct periodic observations to ensure quality process adherence and drive continuous improvement
- Manage quality objectives, SLAs, KPIs, and other data and use it to drive continuous improvement, project prioritization, and accountability
- Plan and forecast Quality team members regarding headcount, staffing and labour
- Report out Trouble, Cancel, Contact Buyer and Pass rates to site Leaders
- Perform audits on QA/AQA Cancel and Passes along with trouble notes/photos
- Training Quality Team Members existing and new hires on Quality/WMS
- Manage WMS reporting and movements for Quality
- Manage Stale Reports data and adherence cross-functionally with Inventory Control Leads
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer service, transportation, claims, product, and other teams as necessary to identify and resolve issues that impact the quality
- Partner with site leadership to develop and engage quality team members to include quality leaders, quality assurance specialists, and quality control, specialists
- Review Quality calls with site leaders in regards to QA Metrics
- Continually expand your quality knowledge and learn from industry best practices
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in operations or QA
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating streetwear
- Product knowledge of streetwear manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Strong organisational skills and experience with strategising and delegating task
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.