Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About The Role
We are looking for self-motivated, highly enthusiastic technology leads to join our agile team and help grow our acquisition business by focusing on best SEO practices. Our engineers are empowered to take ownership of technology decisions and solutions while playing a pivotal role in establishing a successful engineering culture at our fast-growing company. In this role, you will be working with 20+ frontend engineers to help mold and redirect the team’s efforts towards an optimized SEO site experience for both domestic and international markets.
Some projects you will be working on will include sitemap optimization and dealing with structured data and schema.
- Work with product owners and internal marketing stakeholders to crystallize ambiguous requirements.
- Propose resilient, scalable solutions that meet our acquisition business needs across different markets and verticals.
- Stay on top of current SEO best practices and enhancements and share them with the team.
- Work with our SEO vendors closely to understand their technical recommendations, evaluate them independently, and then implement them.
- Diligently follow up and report on any warnings and errors from our SEO reporting tools and then work with the team to eliminate them.
- Assist with the Core Web Vitals project where needed and work with the performance engineers on the team for an overall optimal user and SEO experience.
- Mentor senior and junior engineers on the team.
- Foster a growth mindset culture.
- Be a team player.
- Apply considerations around security, scalability, reliability, and performance while proposing and building solutions.
- Use sound technical judgment to consider technology alternatives, impact on affected and adjacent systems, and design choice tradeoffs.
- Demonstrate complete ownership of services for your area of work. Participate in supporting your systems and services through any system upgrades, live site issues and others.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant development experience.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills. Ability to say no.
- Strong professional experience and understanding of web development best practices, especially with regard to SEO.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Search Algorithms, Moz, Conductor and other SEO tools. Big plus if you have SEO optimization experience with Yahoo/Bing, Baidu, Yandex and Naver.
- Strong experience with working in an Agile environment.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.