Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About The Role
As a Customer Service Specialist, you'll be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you!
What You'll Do
- Handling all customer service needs and support for our European customers in English
- Take ownership of individual customer queries from start to finish, liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes for our customers
- Help manage the order fulfillment process
- Listen and respond to customer needs and concerns
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Resolve customer queries and update system accounts accordingly
- Record details of customer conversations and actions taken
- Work to improve customer service by monitoring support communications
- Flexible and willing to support other areas across the business as they come up
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service/call centre experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways)
- Proven ability to handle various contact types including Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our customers
- Possess situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.