Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
This position can be based in Mexico City or Monterrey.
About the role
Our business in Mexico and Latin America is in high growth mode and we seek a strategic and result-driven marketing manager that will develop marketing strategy, execute campaigns, evaluate and communicate spend efficiency.
The ideal candidate is intuitive, entrepreneurial and analytical, who is comfortable influencing across functional lines, up and down a distributed organization. Using data as the basis of decision making, the marketing manager will execute a multi-channel marketing strategy designed at accelerating business growth.
Please submit a resume in English when applying.
What you'll do
- Research consumer mindset, customer journey, industry timeline, and product initiatives through all marketing channels (i.e. promos, events, editorial, email, social, video, etc.)
- Develop marketing strategy and maintain marketing calendar to help enforce timely execution and coordinate across internal and external resources
- Create and execute innovative integrated marketing plans to fulfill local market needs by identifying key shoppable moments throughout the year and around the world
- Coordinate with global teams to create locally relevant content assets to drive the highest impact and return from the campaigns.
- Track metrics and success criteria for all marketing initiatives and activities. Analyze and measure the performance of our activities on a test-and-learn basis, to maximize reach and effectiveness and to continually improve our performance
- Work closely with the culture marketing team to develop, plan, and implement brand and cultural marketing campaigns across earned, owned, and paid channels to drive brand awareness
- Support brand partnership efforts by identifying new local partners, vetting incoming requests, and ideating partnership concepts that will both build brand equity and increase brand awareness
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consumer e-commerce, marketing or branding functions
- Fluent in English, both written and oral communication
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for fashion, sneaker/streetwear culture, and C2C marketplace
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms, social media, and influencer marketing
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to use data to drive decision making
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.