Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated, customer-oriented Senior Director, Workforce Planning to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with StockX.com. This position is responsible for designing and implementing workforce processes for a multi-country, highly flexible, internal and outsourced, hyper-growth start-up. S/he will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of workforce management software solutions, as well as prior experience in a global customer service environment.
What You'll Do
The Senior Director, Workforce Planning will serve as a senior leader in our Global Customer Service team, have a number of critical responsibilities focused on developing a long-term strategic vision of StockX workforce management, and report directly to the Head of Global Customer Service.
- Work closely with CS leadership to create and execute call center growth strategies.
- Continuously introduce cutting-edge innovations from the industry.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset of critically evaluating existing processes to find operational efficiencies.
- Manage a team of workforce management and capacity planning personnel responsible for global contact volume forecasting, capacity planning, telephony administration, workflow and planning reporting, agent scheduling and local intraday workforce management.
- Handle all performance management, timecards, and other administrative tasks for your team.
- Support global capacity planning needs by managing short and long-term forecast process, developing staffing plans and leading weekly capacity planning meetings
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analyze real-time workload requirements and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements and maximize the utilization of resources.
- Assess workforce management and ACD tools to implement the appropriate solution for our business.
- Develop contingency plans, direct activities during problem resolution efforts and participate in post-resolution analysis of projects providing input for future process improvements.
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and VTO.
- Develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Minimum of 10 years successful experience in operations with demonstrated progressively increasing responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing workflow systems/teams
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Experienced leader with a proven track record of developing and growing a team
- Advanced experience building and analyzing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and scheduling optimization
- Extensive knowledge of call center technology (ACD, IVR, WFM)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.