Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As Project Manager of Global Expansion, you will lead multiple key strategic expansion projects cross functionally, including projects based throughout the globe. This role has an emphasis on working autonomously, your ability to adapt to an ever changing environment, risk and mitigation planning, strong communication skills, and an ability to work in a hyper speed setting.
What you'll do
- Plan, execute and deliver Global Expansion projects successfully through managing scope, timelines, budgets, and communications and other necessary activities
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications in regards to project benefits, RoI, delivery, and budget.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders including project sponsors, 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Use project management best practices to develop project plans, deliverables, resource requirements, risk management, change management, and data analysis
- Develop best practices and resources for organization-wide project execution
- Prioritize your workload based on urgency, impact, and resources
- Identify new project opportunities for future improvements
- Travel, Domestic and International
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- PMP or other project management certificate a plus
- Able to develop and move projects forward independently and autonomously.
- Proficient in MS Project software
- International experience a plus
- IT experience and/or certifications a plus
- Willingness to travel
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.