Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and managing the Custodial Operations functions and Sneaker Store Operations end to end functions. Ensuring that for each business area the service level agreements (SLAs) are maintained and report out to leadership with action items. In addition, the Supply Chain Analyst will interact with several cross-functional teams including Vertical/Catalog,
Finance, Operations, etc.
As Supply Chain Analyst, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Custodial Network and operations planning focused on inbound and outbound volume alignment, including monitoring inventory capacity
- Sneaker Store network and operations planning, including updating available inventory, monitoring orders, executing orders
- Collaborating with Supply Chain and Forecasting/Capacity to communicate resource and staffing needs for Custodial / Sneaker Store initiatives
- Develop execution plans for planned Custodial inbound/outbound shipments (return to vendor shipments)
- Create and monitor Shipment Orders (SOs) for Custodial and Sneaker Store Sales
- Create and monitor Advance Shipment Notices (ASNs) in WMS for Custodial Inbound Shipments
- Monitor and maintain agreed upon SLAs for Custodial and Sneaker Store Operations
- Continual optimization of process improvements
- Design and develop custom reporting based on required business KPIs
- Maintain real time and accurate records and visibility
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Vertical/Business Development, Transportation, Forecasting, and other teams as necessary
- Support for special projects, operational needs, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, and process improvements
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in supply chain management, operations, or a related field preferred
- Advanced subject matter knowledge in supply chain and inventory management
- Confident in making independent decisions and owning the outcomes
- Comfortable strategizing, managing processes, and executing
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Ability to manage large workloads and prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, and the ability to build trust and consensus amongst a team
- May lift up to 50 - 100 pounds
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, baler, compactor, box erector, dunnage machine and/or tape machine
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.