Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
Job DescriptionStockX is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world with a rapidly expanding global user base comprised of passionate enthusiasts. StockX enables the buying and selling of high-demand consumer products, including sneakers, streetwear, watches, and handbags using the same methodology as the world’s stock exchanges. StockX launched in February of 2016 and today is valued at over $1 billion.We're committed to becoming one of the best technology companies in the world, building an innovative platform that changes e-commerce as we know it.Join us on the journey!
Role DescriptionThe Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for picking, put-away, optimizing and organizing product inventory, keeping accurate real-time records of inventory-product movement, counting supplies, managing supply room, reporting supply levels and providing supply chain operations support for customers, brands and power sellers.
What you can expect as Supply Chain Specialist:
- Execution of fulfillment activities including receiving, put away, picking, and shipping
- Support fulfillment activities for Custodial and Power Sellers
- Achieve key metrics across inventory and fulfillment
- Maintain and communicate inventory metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- StockX liaison with vendors supporting the Authentication Center
- SOP adherence for product flow in the Authentication Center
- Cycle count inventories on a regular basis and drive month-end inventory verification
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, find root causes, develop and implement solutions to inventory management processes
- Maintain/manage supplies in the supply room. Report supply levels to SC lead
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance, customer service, transportation, product, and other teams as necessary to identify and resolve issues that impact inventory.
- What we are looking for:1+ Professional experience working in a fulfillment and/or Supply Chain role
- Experience with warehouse (WMS), operations (OMS) and enterprise (ERP) management systems and processes a plus
- Experience in an E-Commerce/Marketplace environment a plus
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a logistics and inventory warehouse environment
- Customer Focus
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment
- Aptitude to multitask and work independently with attention to detail and follow through
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (or iOS equivalents), Google Drive
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.