Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Senior Manager of Customer Service Platform Design is responsible for executing the CS Platform and Channel Strategy plan for all global markets, including NA, Europe, and Asia. This role will play a strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement, and delivery of the customer service platform and channels to drive world-class customer service and world-class employee tools. This role will be based in the US and drive aggressive changes to globally launch phone, SMS, and chat as well as AI self-service technology and improvements in the CS platform in 2021 and beyond. Improving teammate-assisted and self-service customer interactions while decreasing the cost to serve is critically important in this role.
This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with executing the strategic design of a world-class customer service team and partnering with key internal groups, including product and engineering. This is a people, process, and technology leader role that enables StockX teams to be successful. Experience leveraging technology and processes to drive great CS globally is needed as well as leading the CS team through the change management process. In addition to being a brilliant people, technology, and process leader and communicator, the ideal candidate will bring a vision, a passion for customer service, keen analytical skills, a data driven approach, and a willingness to lead by example.
What you will do
- Strategically and tactically lead and develop the global CS Platform and Channels, enhancing performance in 3 key areas: Employee, Customer, and Efficiencies/Cost
- Enabling CS teams to be successful through great CS tools
- Globally launch phone, chat, SMS, and other digital customer channels in 2021
- Lead and develop a team of 2-5 direct reports
- Leverage technology to improve customer self-service options and reduce customer effort and contacts
- Develop great relationships and partnerships with product and engineering to develop agreed upon plans and aggressively implement new technology and change
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to delivering outstanding customer service
- Lead the Change Management process to maximize CS adoption of new tools, channels, and processes
- Responsible for partnering within CS and the company to find and implement smarter ways to deliver an outstanding, digital first, customer service experience during a time of rapid growth
- An important part of the Global Customer Service team, collaborating with the CS team, product, engineering, and global colleagues in NA, EU, and Asia to deliver better together
- Partner with the workforce management and CS support teams to define and implement processes and SLA's to ensure the CS team is delivering the service levels required
- Reduction of the cost to serve globally
- Promote and enhance “CSAT”, “First Call Resolution”, and “Customer Effort”
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Drive better sales through service
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders in the global Business, Marketing, Operations, Product, Engineering, and Finance, to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects
- Drive quality and consistency
- Minimum of 5 years experience driving CS Platform and Channel improvements, including launching new channels, technology, and CS Tools
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics as a CRM
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant global markets
- Experience leading and coaching others
- Proven history of driving reduced contacts, improved teammate efficiencies, and lower cost while improving CSAT and FCR
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPIs, SLAs
- Influential relationship skills at all levels. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.