Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We’re seeking an Forklift Operations Specialist to help assist with multiple job responsibilities within the operation. The operations specialist will work with our team to process orders through our operation in an accurate and timely manner. The work will be fundamental to the success of the business, supporting the authenticators to ensure items are unboxed correctly for processing as well as making sure that the items are handled and packaged correctly for outbound shipment.
What you'll do
- Opening boxes and scanning shipping labels
- Using apps and computer to complete order fulfilment process
- Boxing items, working with packaging equipment, and ensuring labels accurately places on boxes
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve efficiency of operations
- Supporting with inbound trouble
- May be required to work weekends
- Minimum two years’ experience as a forklift driver
- Experience working in warehouses or retail environments unload trucks and processing boxes
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Forklift Qualification is a must
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.