Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As the Customer Service Team Leader of the Incidents & Money Movement team, you’ll be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you!
The team lead will manage and build relationships with a team of 8 analysts to deliver a great customer experience. You’ll be responsible for developing systems, processes, and tools for proactive identification and actioning of incidents including a Social Media strategy from a Customer Service lens. s. You’ll work with and coach your team to achieve CS team goals and hit key performance metrics. You will also lead CS initiatives around root cause analysis, process improvement, focus groups, special projects, etc.
What you'll do
- Day-to-day management of a team including monitoring employee time cards, performance, PTO, etc.
- Providing front-line team members with the tools and resources needed to complete their goals effectively.
- Driving individual and team performance to ensure 100% manual money movement reconciliation with a focus on proactive actioning.
- Coaching and providing feedback to your team in a thoughtful and consistent manner, both in real time and retrospectively, to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Monitoring customer concerns that are routed through our Executives to understand the root cause of the concern, identify trends, then working to prioritize and reduce those contact types.
- Creating and maintaining a social media strategy, with an emphasis on the customer experience via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Working to identify gaps in knowledge and performance, and then working with both internal and external teams to implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Driving your team’s key performance metrics and motivating your team to achieve and improve their results.
- Developing a high performing team that is highly engaged.
- Minimum of 4 years of Customer Service or related experience, with increasing responsibilities.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing others and a keen ability to build their trust.
- Experience managing a Social Media presence from a customer service perspective, including experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Demonstrated track record of driving tangible improvement.
- Confident in making independent decisions and owning the outcomes.
- Analytical skills necessary to resolve problems requiring a professional level of business knowledge.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.