Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As a Finance Assistant, you will assist the Regional Finance Manager in meeting StockX’s overall objective of providing timely and accurate financial results. You will be assisting in monthly close activities and will also be involved in a number of ad hoc projects to support our growing business.
What you'll do
- Assist with monthly financial close and reporting for selected APAC region entities
- Assist in the preparation of periodic accounting entries, payments and reconciliations
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Assist in the preparation of financial information for external audits and correspond directly with external auditors to provide requested schedules and support
- Support and ensure compliance with all statutory finance and tax filing requirements
- Liaise with statutory bodies, banks, and other third-party business partners as and when required
- Assist in ERP implementation, set-up, and on-going maintenance
- Design and develop reports as needed
- Proactive in identifying process inefficiencies and offer suggestions for improvements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in bookkeeping and understanding of financial statements
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with enterprise accounting software a plus
- Well-versed in MS Office with advanced MS Excel skills
- Conscientious and meticulous, good organisational skills and able to work independently
- Proactive and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new process flows and software technologies quickly
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.