Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the Marketing team
The Marketing Team at StockX empowers our customers to participate in the current culture marketplace by providing concise and captivating data and storytelling about the products, people, and communities that make StockX possible. Furthermore, we drive activation, engagement, and retention through a variety of growth and performance tactics from a global + local point of view.
Our collaborative team of marketing and culture professionals provides insight for our customers to engage with the full range of product categories, from their first experience to establishing long-term brand loyalty. From global and regional campaigns, segmented and data-driven customer retention, strategic planning, performance marketing, innovative community and brand partnerships, relevant editorial features and series, and outstanding design, we understand what matters most to our customers: authenticity. When you join the Marketing Team, you will work on the frontline of customer experience ensuring that our customers stay up to date and are ready to Access the Now. Interested in joining the team? Learn more about the world of StockX through our Magazine, IG, and live marketplace.
About the Role
StockX is seeking a Growth Manager to join our Growth Strategy and Operations team. This is a high-impact role in which you will partner closely with our Customer Retention team to develop and execute retention strategies. As such, you will play a crucial role in driving buyer retention.
In this role, you will mine + manipulate user-level data and conduct competitive research to identify key business trends as well as threats and opportunities. You should be passionate about growth and growth loops and funnels. You should have a strong analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to identify signals in unstructured data.
What you'll do
- Monitor movements in core buyer retention metrics
- Become the in-house expert on retention metrics, which entails having a clear understanding of their main drivers
- Use data to identify areas for improvement in the existing CRM strategy
- Partner with the Customer Retention team to construct a testing roadmap based on an ROI framework
- Present updates on strategy and results to partner teams and leadership
- Minimum of 5 years of general work experience
- Experience in gaming, growth, product management, and/or business operations in an internet startup (particularly B2C) is a plus
- Proficient in using analytics tools to drive business insights (i.e. advanced Excel)
- Minimum of 5 years experience with data extraction using SQL
- Experience with designing and executing A/B tests
- Knowledge of general buyer lifecycle KPIs and optimization strategies
- Self-starter and comfortable working in blank spaces where you have to proactively create or identify previously uncaptured data, trends or opportunities
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.