Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Team Captain, Operations (Authentication / QA) will be responsible to supervise and support the activities of an Authentication Team, focusing on authentication of products in Sneakers, Streetwear, or Handbags, as well as the Quality Team. S/he will oversee the daily team production activity and facilitate departmental workflow. The work will be fundamental to the success of business growth and expansion by supporting and executing StockX Quality standards.
What you will do
- Creating layout and people placement for authentication area at the beginning of shifts
- Monitoring productivity of team members to ensure that daily/weekly goals are met
- Providing coaching and training to both new team members and those struggling to hit productivity goals
- Troubleshooting team issues or concerns that arise throughout daily shifts
- Managing team workflow throughout daily shifts
Providing product knowledge training to authenticators
- Assisting QA and AQA team members with troubleshooting identification of fake products
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in operations or QA
- High School Diploma or GED
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating streetwear
- Product knowledge of streetwear manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Strong organizational skills and experience with strategizing and delegating task
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.