Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Facilities Manager will perform, manage and coordinate the maintenance and operation of StockX operations facilities, including the management of service providers. They will ensure that facilities maintenance work follows safety standards, conforms to specifications, and that work orders are tracked and completed within the budgeted guidelines.
What you'll do
- Supervise the daily activities and maintain the performance of all facility maintenance at multiple regional facilities. Ensure standardization of the maintenance practices. Develop and monitor adherence to standard maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Monitor the performance of all assigned equipment and systems and conduct a variety of maintenance services to ensure the availability and performance of the equipment and building systems
- Maintain local spare parts, tools and equipment, purchase replacement parts and components as needed, and maintain sufficient local knowledge of operations to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the facility and systems
- Develop and conduct formal evaluations to meet the prescribed schedule of maintenance review. Develop and document costs and justification to ensure the validity of replacement parts inventories, purchases, and capital expenditures
- Participate in facility operations meetings and management reviews to coordinate operations with maintenance activities.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in facilities and equipment maintenance.
- Demonstrated expertise in facility maintenance.
- Proven success in maintaining mobile material handling vehicles (fork trucks), powered conveyor and sortation systems, storage racks and fixtures, and various building systems including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety, and related equipment.
- Experience with modern powered conveyor systems, fork truck equipment, and computer-based maintenance systems is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrated skills in general plumbing, electrical, HVAC, building maintenance (i.e. carpentry, painting, masonry), fork truck and conveying equipment maintenance, life safety systems, and other general trades, including electrical and motor circuitry, machine repair and installation, building automation and systems, plumbing and piping, workplace ergonomics and safety activities.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.