Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As a GL Accountant, you will be a key member of our accounting team and you will support the Regional Finance Manager in meeting StockX’s overall objective of providing timely and accurate financial results. You will be assisting in developing processes and procedures to ensure all general ledger activity is maintained in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). You will also be involved in a number of ad hoc projects to support our growing business.
What you will do
- Responsible for start to end monthly financial close and reporting for selected APAC region entities
- Assist in the preparation of periodic accounting entries, payments and reconciliations
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Assist in the preparation of financial information for external audits and correspond directly with external auditors to provide requested schedules and support
- Support and ensure compliance with all statutory finance and tax filing requirements
- Assist in ERP implementation, set-up, and on-going maintenance. Design and develop reports as needed.
- Proactive in identifying process inefficiencies and offer suggestions for improvements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Big 4 public accounting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Proficiency with enterprise accounting software (Workday, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP) and experience with a software system implementation a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.