Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing short and long-term network strategy within the Supply Chain Management software. In addition, the Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for providing data to be utilized by Operations, Customer Service, Finance, and other cross-functional business areas
As Supply Chain Analyst, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Network and operations planning focused on resource and volume alignment, staffing, product routing, cost, etc. within the Supply Chain Management software
- Review and analyze historical authentication trends, prepare capacity data, develop capacity models, and evaluate results with specific attention to trends in the global marketplace
- Provide data sets to support inbound forecasts across the network
- Monitor trends in capacity plan error; analyze and drive corrective action
- Network Strategy for Authentication Center expansion
- Continual optimization of network capacity
- Regular communication of capacity plans to Senior Operations Leaders
- Communication of model outputs in terms of financial results
- Development and maintenance of capacity planning models
- Provide information, analysis, and recommendations to drive cross functional planning decisions.
- Design and develop custom reporting based on required business KPIs
- Maintain real time and accurate records and visibility
- Collaborate cross-functionally with operations, customer service, transportation, product management, and other teams as necessary
- Support for special projects, operational needs, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, and process improvements
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience with Supply Chain Management Software
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Forecasting & Planning
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Data Analytics
- Experience with Global planning a plus
- Experience in an E-Commerce/Marketplace environment is a plus
- Demonstrate analytical, organizational, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain functions
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.