Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a Korea Marketing Intern who can help us to communicate better with Korean users. The Marketing Intern will create content, run promotions, and also conduct secondary market research. Our ideal candidate will have experience in creating content and also enjoy social media. Not to mention that the person should be passionate about and highly immersed in sneaker and streetwear culture.
This is a unique opportunity to learn and experience the business and culture of one of the most exciting startups in 2021. Of course while having lots of fun!
What you'll do
- Create and post content for Korean users.
- Translate English content into Korean.
- Work with the Integrated Marketing Team to run global / local promotions.
- Conduct secondary market research on the fashion / resale market.
- Knowledge of the sneaker and streetwear industry and trends
- Familiarity with influencers
- Experience creating content - blog, video, social media, etc
- Articulate, logical, and organized
- Ability to communicate in English
- Design tool skills a plus
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.