Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We’re looking for a recruitment expert in the Technology field who has the in-depth knowledge and network they can rely on to build awesome teams. You will work on challenging roles across teams that include Software Engineers, DevOps, QA, and Technical Leadership. Your positions will encompass a wide-wide range of technologies that include NodeJS, Go, ReactJS, AWS, and many more.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent to StockX. You will partner with Hiring Leaders to develop, communicate and execute on a recruiting plan unique to each position. If you possess the unique ability to identify top-level talent through a variety of sourcing/recruiting techniques, we should talk.
Day-to-day activities include strategic recruitment plan development, project management, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve seamless candidate and hiring team experiences.
What you'll do
- Attract top talent via creative sourcing, networking, soliciting internal referrals, participating in events and any other innovative approaches that you find successful
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with Technology to understand hiring needs and to advise on recruiting strategy
- Manage many requisitions concurrently while ensuring a high level of service and an enjoyable hiring team experience
- In concert with the team, work as a talent evangelist - help to evolve our recruitment toolkit establishing new best practices, tools, applications, job boards, etc.
- You know how to identify and attract in-demand Software Engineers: Through creative sourcing, you can effectively find and engage with people with unique skill sets.
- You are an avid listener and possess strong assessment skills: You can listen to both verbal and non-verbal cues to correctly assess fit. You can read between the lines and report back to hiring teams.
- You have empathy for both candidates and hiring teams: You are curious and compassionate. You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see things from their perspective.
- You are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity: You are comfortable with ever-changing requirements and can react quickly and nimbly to new information. You are always thinking in “if/then” scenarios to stay 20 steps ahead.
- You have strong project management skills: You have a high attention to detail and can effectively manage multiple stakeholders and positions simultaneously.
- You are a highly effective communicator: You’re persuasive when speaking with candidates and hiring teams. You are comfortable squaring off with people at any level. At StockX, you will interact with nearly every person who walks in the door.
- You are innovative: You are constantly thinking outside the box to come up with new ideas and strategies to attract top talent.
- You are collaborative and can work independently: You are as comfortable working with a team as you are independently. You can work with others to set goals, and by yourself to come up with clear action plans - no sweat. At StockX, you will work closely with every department to drive projects forward.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.