Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Specialist I/ II will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operation in an accurate and timely manner. S/he will audit process to assure effective operation and control and to verify compliance with established standard practices. This role will also support operations in identifying root cause and corrective actions to prevent further production of undesirable product, performing material and product evaluations, and recording organizing, and analyzing results.
What you'll do
- Review quality issues with products and review level of severity
- Document quality issues with the product and communicate with Operations, Customer Service and Customers
Identify, communicate and execute process improvements
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting of quality performance
- Communication within operations team members on quality concerns and corrective actions
- Support the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Support analysis requirements for operations expansion into additional locations
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve the efficiency of operations
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in quality assurance, operations, or a related field
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.