Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Customer Service (CS) Manager leads the operational activities for the EU Customer Service Team. Leads, develops, and motivates Team Leaders while driving the day-to-day performance of the team with a goal of creating world-class customer service and an engaged, high performing CS team. Will meet key performance indicators and company expectations are consistently exceeded and improved upon. The CS Manager will work closely with peers in North America, EU and Asia as well as Workforce Management and support team leaders to drive great experiences and improvements. This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running a world-class customer service team. First and foremost, this is a people leader role and enabling teams to be successful is core to the role. In addition to being a brilliant people leader and communicator, the ideal candidate will be able to help bring to life a vision, a passion for customer service, keen analytical skills, a tech centric mindset and a willingness to lead by example.
What you'll do
- Lead and develop a team of Team Leaders and CS Specialists
- Conduct regular performance reviews and one to one meeting’s with direct reports to drive and evaluate their performance, focusing on driving quality and consistency. Enhance performance in 3 key areas: Employee, Customer and Efficiencies
- A key member of the Global Customer Service team, collaborating with global colleagues to deliver better together and leveraging support staff primarily based in the US
- Partner with the workforce management and CS support teams to implement/utilise processes and SLAs to ensure the EU CS team is delivering the service levels required
- Review operational reports with the Head of EU Customer Service on a regular basis and provide guidance to the team regarding future performance in order to continuously improve results
- Execute short and long-term goals of the department and evaluate the effectiveness of these initiatives
- Drives insights to improve ways of working and customer and team mate experiences, alongside being the ‘Voice of the Customer’ across our European markets
- Other duties as deemed necessary in the execution of duties to the customer service department or duties as delegated by the Head of EU Customer Service
- Strong track record in Customer Service Leadership and Call Center roles
- Experience of managing pan-European operational customer service teams, within in ecommerce industry
- Influential relationship skills at all levels. Able to use relationships to deliver service improvements
- Creating a Highly Engaged Team
- Drive Performance of KPIs
- Proficient in personal computer skills including Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Strong knowledge of contact centre operations
- Basic understanding of financial reports, forecasting and workforce management
- Basic understanding of Data Analysis
- Basic understanding of Project Management
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Call Center Technologies (Telephony, IVR, AI, Chat, Email, Digital Channels)
Location: London / Remote Mix.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm - core shift with flexibility needed 7 days a week 7am - 11pm.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.