Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Team Leader, Supply Chain will lead, mentor, and coach a team of inventory specialists and supply chain analysts who will manage the inbound, stowing, organizing and picking of finished goods inventory. This role will also be responsible for using analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, implement, manage and enhance supply chain processes. You will be responsible for assembling data, making supply chain decisions, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing processes and solutions that support supply chain planning and operations. .
What you'll do
- Leads a team of inventory specialists and supply chain analysts in the management of supply chain and finished goods inventory.
- Candidate must have the ability to analyze trade velocity of product categories and evaluate inventory levels that each warehouse should have on-hand.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data from managed warehouse locations (inventory levels, warehouse capacity, costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.).
- Reviews inventory levels of packaging materials and works with suppliers to bring in replenishment supplies in a near JIT cadence.
- Reviews inventory levels of finished goods and works with Sales and Marketing to merchandise excess quantities.
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, develops and implements solutions.
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders.
- Monitors contract compliance of carriers and other logistics service providers.
- Provides analytical support for projects, system implementations, market expansions, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, and proposals.
- Coordinates delivery schedules and other supply chain activities.
- Leads weekly meetings with key suppliers to review actual performance, estimate future demand and resolve operational issues.
- Minimum of 5 years applicable experience
- Advanced knowledge in supply chain and inventory management
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable strategizing, managing processes, and executing
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Ability to manage large workloads and prioritize tasks
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.